Psst. Have you heard about Santa’s little secret? It is a secret that could save your holiday shopping experience! This little secret is called Champagne and Shopping at The Cummer Store, and…
Art After Hours is a fun way to mix and mingle with friends at The Cummer, while enjoying and learning about art. For our upcoming event, we are taking the it one step further by adding shopping!
The Holiday Shoppes are returning to the Cultural Center at Ponte Vedra Beach, and this year the Cummer Store will be joining them! This event will run Friday, November 16th to Sunday, November 18th.
The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens is pleased to be partnering with Ethan Allen again this holiday season to create a unique shopping experience located in the heart of Jacksonville’s busiest shopping district, the St. John’s Town Center.
Have you done your holiday shopping yet? Join us on December 1st for our 4th annual Champagne & Shopping event to support The Cummer. The Museum Store will be bringing in additional vendors and merchandise for the day, and all purchases will receive an additional 15% discount.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- 50 Favorites
- Art & Science
- Art Around Town
- Ask Anything
- Behind the Scenes
- Collector's Choice
- Cultural Connections
- Cummer Trivia
- DIY & Photo Challenges
- FOCUS Cummer
- Legacy Archives
- Museum Store
- Now & Then
- Special Events
- The TreeCup
- Up & Cummers
- Wordless Wednesday
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- A big #FF shout out to all of our great friends who’ve included us in their conversations! @johnmeeks1974 @Caroleknud @varick @FloridaMining 255 days ago
- The Sock Monkey has been a favorite toy for well over a century, but the iconic Sock Monkey emerged in… instagram.com/p/gBQjqbgYoV/ 273 days ago
- I hate to post the same kind of image two days in a row, but this was too pretty to pass up. instagram.com/p/f46Kk-gYt5/ 276 days ago
- Lunch, Lecture, & Tour at The Cummer – bit.ly/16ygoZH #FOCUSCummer 277 days ago
- Modern Dialect: American Paintings from the John and Susan Horseman Collection. #ModernDialect bit.ly/1gJ7SRq 277 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools