The St. Lawrence String Quartet (SLSQ) is one of the world-class chamber ensembles of its generation. Since winning both the Banff International String Quartet Competition and Young Concert Artists International Auditions in…
Join Curator Holly Keris on Tuesday night for a lecture about the power and passion behind Meissen Porcelain.
Both the Lovett Gallery and the Silk Road exhibition are opened to the public. Come and check out the new installations, publication and technology today.
The Cummer Museum is pleased to announce a new publication on its collection of early Meissen porcelain.
The Ralph H. and Constance I. Wark Collection of early Meissen porcelain is one of the three finest and most comprehensive collections in the world. Ralph Wark (1902-1907) bought his first Meissen piece in 1922, and over the next sixty years acquired more than seven hundred pieces.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- 50 Favorites
- Art & Science
- Art Around Town
- Ask Anything
- Behind the Scenes
- Collector's Choice
- Cultural Connections
- Cummer Trivia
- DIY & Photo Challenges
- FOCUS Cummer
- Legacy Archives
- Museum Store
- Now & Then
- Special Events
- The TreeCup
- Up & Cummers
- Wordless Wednesday
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- A big #FF shout out to all of our great friends who’ve included us in their conversations! @johnmeeks1974 @Caroleknud @varick @FloridaMining 258 days ago
- The Sock Monkey has been a favorite toy for well over a century, but the iconic Sock Monkey emerged in… instagram.com/p/gBQjqbgYoV/ 276 days ago
- I hate to post the same kind of image two days in a row, but this was too pretty to pass up. instagram.com/p/f46Kk-gYt5/ 279 days ago
- Lunch, Lecture, & Tour at The Cummer – bit.ly/16ygoZH #FOCUSCummer 280 days ago
- Modern Dialect: American Paintings from the John and Susan Horseman Collection. #ModernDialect bit.ly/1gJ7SRq 280 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools