Spend an afternoon at The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens enjoying our newest exhibition, The Tsars’ Cabinet. This show presents more than two hundred years of …
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens features a permanent collection of nearly 5,000 works of art on their riverfront campus in Jacksonville.
If you are a child, a child at heart, or a family with young children, you will love The Royal Dish Family Guide that you can pick up in the Lovett Gallery.
Join Curator Holly Keris on Tuesday night for a lecture about the power and passion behind Meissen Porcelain.
The Cummer Museum is pleased to announce a new publication on its collection of early Meissen porcelain.
As part of the renovation of The Betsy and William D. Lovett Gallery, which contains the museum’s early 18thCentury Collection of Meissen Porcelain, The Cummer wanted to include objects that would help visitor’s understand the relationship between Asian Ceramics and Meissen Porcelain.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- 50 Favorites
- Art & Science
- Art Around Town
- Ask Anything
- Behind the Scenes
- Cultural Connections
- Cummer Trivia
- DIY & Photo Challenges
- FOCUS Cummer
- Legacy Archives
- Museum Store
- Now & Then
- Special Events
- The TreeCup
- Up & Cummers
- Wordless Wednesday
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- A big #FF shout out to all of our great friends who’ve included us in their conversations! @johnmeeks1974 @Caroleknud @varick @FloridaMining 26 days ago
- The Sock Monkey has been a favorite toy for well over a century, but the iconic Sock Monkey emerged in… instagram.com/p/gBQjqbgYoV/ 44 days ago
- I hate to post the same kind of image two days in a row, but this was too pretty to pass up. instagram.com/p/f46Kk-gYt5/ 47 days ago
- Lunch, Lecture, & Tour at The Cummer – bit.ly/16ygoZH #FOCUSCummer 48 days ago
- Modern Dialect: American Paintings from the John and Susan Horseman Collection. #ModernDialect bit.ly/1gJ7SRq 48 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools