The Cummer Store is a treasure trove of unique items from hanging art, to wearable art, to beautiful pieces to adorn your home. Once you’ve visited the store to purchase the perfect platter to use at your next dinner party or trinket for the top of your dresser, you should check out some stunning jewelry…
Meet jewelry artisan, Isolina Guerrero, who will discuss her unique handmade designs. She will also have her Iso Design Jewelry available for purchase in front of The Cummer Store.
Tuesday, May 8, 5 to 7 p.m. Meet local jewelry designer and creator of AlaArt, Samantha Merritt, who will be displaying her handcrafted wearable art that will be available for purchase. Samantha’s designs are…
The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens is pleased to be partnering with Ethan Allen again this holiday season to create a unique shopping experience located in the heart of Jacksonville’s busiest shopping district, the St. John’s Town Center.
With graduations already amongst us and Fathers day right around the corner, its time to start gift shopping and The Cummer Store is the perfect place to find the unique gift items we all search for.
Located immediately inside the Museum’s entrance, the quaint and eclectic Cummer Store offers unique gifts and artwork by area artists. The Cummer Store carries everything from jewelry and home and garden décor to books, catalogues, cards, posters and innovative children’s toys. It also features art glass pieces from Jacksonville University Students.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- 50 Favorites
- Art & Science
- Art Around Town
- Ask Anything
- Behind the Scenes
- Cultural Connections
- Cummer Trivia
- DIY & Photo Challenges
- FOCUS Cummer
- Legacy Archives
- Museum Store
- Now & Then
- Special Events
- The TreeCup
- Up & Cummers
- Wordless Wednesday
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- A big #FF shout out to all of our great friends who’ve included us in their conversations! @johnmeeks1974 @Caroleknud @varick @FloridaMining 26 days ago
- The Sock Monkey has been a favorite toy for well over a century, but the iconic Sock Monkey emerged in… instagram.com/p/gBQjqbgYoV/ 44 days ago
- I hate to post the same kind of image two days in a row, but this was too pretty to pass up. instagram.com/p/f46Kk-gYt5/ 47 days ago
- Lunch, Lecture, & Tour at The Cummer – bit.ly/16ygoZH #FOCUSCummer 48 days ago
- Modern Dialect: American Paintings from the John and Susan Horseman Collection. #ModernDialect bit.ly/1gJ7SRq 48 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools