Have you been in to see our Eugene Savage and One in Three exhibits? If not, you need to stop in before January 8th – this Sunday.
One in Three: Let’s Solve our Dropout Crisis, is a powerful art exhibition and community mobilization effort to unite the city of Jacksonville and to create a common vision for our schools.
Brandon’s struggles started early in his life when he felt keenly the absence of his father. As he grew up, the absence of positive influences played as much a role in Brandon’s life as the presence of negative ones.
One in Three, an exhibit spearheaded by The Jacksonville Public Education Fund, is on display at the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens through December. The exhibit includes large scale photographs, written narratives, and testimonial videos that highlight the faces and stories of 20 Duval County public school students.
Join us as an official 1 in 3 event opening tweeter. Submit to us why you want to cover the community opening event and we may select you to be an official Cummer Tweeter on the afternoon of September 13th. Recognizing that Duval County is at a critical moment for improving public education, the Jacksonville [...]
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- 50 Favorites
- Art & Science
- Art Around Town
- Ask Anything
- Behind the Scenes
- Cultural Connections
- Cummer Trivia
- DIY & Photo Challenges
- FOCUS Cummer
- Legacy Archives
- Museum Store
- Now & Then
- Special Events
- The TreeCup
- Up & Cummers
- Wordless Wednesday
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- Were you at the Motown Concert? What did you think? If you missed it, we have pictures! bit.ly/16ACAE8 #FutureRetro 18 hours ago
- Learn about the science behind the Chrystler Turbine. What could be cooler than a car with a jet engine? bit.ly/17jsgUD #FutureRetro 22 hours ago
- ‘Grease is the word!’ So spend this ‘Summer Night’ with us in the Gardens! On June 28th, we will be showing Grease. bit.ly/10g2zRD 6 days ago
- Phone lines are down today. If you need to contact the Museum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry for the inconvenience. 7 days ago
- Pg14 RT @RDS3andShethy: Checkout my @EUJacksonville review of Future Retro:Age of the Great American Automobile eujacksonville.com/eu_06-13.pdf 12 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools