Zinnias are not your typical flower. They can vary in appearance from a single row of petals, to a dome shape and come in many different colors.
The cleaning and conservation of Diana of the Hunt, a bronze sculpture by Anna Hyatt Huntington is currently under way in the Cummer Gardens.
The sculpture was a gift from Huntington to the Museum…
Join the Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens in celebrating National Public Gardens Day on Friday, May 11, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Admission to the Garden and Galleries is free with…
Join us as we celebrate the Grand Opening of our Olmsted Garden. The Member Opening will take place on Wednesday, April 10th, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and…
In case you weren’t able to join us last night for the Garden Month lecture, “The Olmsted Garden,” here’s what you missed.
It is spring time in the Cummer Gardens. Stop by to enjoy the beauty of nature in the lovely spring weather.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- 50 Favorites
- Art & Science
- Art Around Town
- Ask Anything
- Behind the Scenes
- Cultural Connections
- Cummer Trivia
- DIY & Photo Challenges
- FOCUS Cummer
- Legacy Archives
- Museum Store
- Now & Then
- Special Events
- The TreeCup
- Up & Cummers
- Wordless Wednesday
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- A big #FF shout out to all of our great friends who’ve included us in their conversations! @johnmeeks1974 @Caroleknud @varick @FloridaMining 20 days ago
- The Sock Monkey has been a favorite toy for well over a century, but the iconic Sock Monkey emerged in… instagram.com/p/gBQjqbgYoV/ 37 days ago
- I hate to post the same kind of image two days in a row, but this was too pretty to pass up. instagram.com/p/f46Kk-gYt5/ 41 days ago
- Lunch, Lecture, & Tour at The Cummer – bit.ly/16ygoZH #FOCUSCummer 41 days ago
- Modern Dialect: American Paintings from the John and Susan Horseman Collection. #ModernDialect bit.ly/1gJ7SRq 41 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools