This podcast is part II of the Cummer Symposuim, The Inspiration of Florida. The Symposium was held on November 15, 2011. Sponsorship is provided by the Florida Humanties Council. This podcast features historian Dana Ste. Claire speaking on the topic of the Florida Cracker.
This podcast is part I of the Cummer Symposuim, The Inspiration of Florida. The Symposium was held on November 15, 2011. Sponsorship is provided by The Florida Humanities Council. This podcast features Holly Keris, Cummer curator and Elizabeth Heuer, guest curator speaking on the topic of the Eugene Savage exhibition. Listen Now Get the [...]
Listen to the stories of the Seminole Indians while exploring pieces in the Eugene Savage exhibit with your mobile device. If you do not have a mobile device you can borrow an audio player from the front desk.
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens features a permanent collection of nearly 5,000 works of art on their riverfront campus in Jacksonville.
In this episode we walk you through our rededicated Betsy and William D. Lovett Gallery, home to the Meissen collection, and our beautifully redesigned exhibition space. The collection is one of our great treasures.
This year, we’ve enjoyed using our 50th Anniversary celebrations to embrace technology and push our exhibits forward. We’re proud to announce a new way for you to interact with The Cummer Museum, both in and out of the gallery: The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens Podcast!
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- 50 Favorites
- Art & Science
- Art Around Town
- Ask Anything
- Behind the Scenes
- Collector's Choice
- Cultural Connections
- Cummer Trivia
- DIY & Photo Challenges
- FOCUS Cummer
- Legacy Archives
- Museum Store
- Now & Then
- Special Events
- The TreeCup
- Up & Cummers
- Wordless Wednesday
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- A big #FF shout out to all of our great friends who’ve included us in their conversations! @johnmeeks1974 @Caroleknud @varick @FloridaMining 255 days ago
- The Sock Monkey has been a favorite toy for well over a century, but the iconic Sock Monkey emerged in… instagram.com/p/gBQjqbgYoV/ 273 days ago
- I hate to post the same kind of image two days in a row, but this was too pretty to pass up. instagram.com/p/f46Kk-gYt5/ 276 days ago
- Lunch, Lecture, & Tour at The Cummer – bit.ly/16ygoZH #FOCUSCummer 277 days ago
- Modern Dialect: American Paintings from the John and Susan Horseman Collection. #ModernDialect bit.ly/1gJ7SRq 277 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools