On Saturday, April 10 the Cummer educational staff had the pleasure to host an art making activity for the participants of the annual HEAL Walk at the Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens. The HEAL foundation is dedicated to assisting individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders living in the greater Jacksonville area. Participants at the walk spent the [...]
It is time to slow down and smell the roses – or, in this case, look at the art. Please join us at the Cummer for International Slow Art Day on Saturday.
Becoming a member is a very rewarding decision, not simply because of the good feeling you get from supporting an organization you believe to be important, but because of all the benefits that membership has to offer! This weekend only, you can receive 50% off any level of membership. Just come in, go online, or call us at 904-356-6857 x6265 for more information or to register.
This weekend is going to be packed full of great events! With the Riverside Arts Market, the Fine Arts Festival at Boone Park, the Citrus Cel Animation Film Festival, FREE Admission to The Cummer, and the HEAL Zoo Walk for Autism, no one should be bored this weekend! To make it simple, we have a breakdown of all the activities.
Membership has its benefits! Take a look at some of the activities members have had the chance to experience so far this year. Members receive discounted or free admission to all of our special events, classes, and workshops, as well as discounts in the TreeCup Cafe and The Museum Store.
In Sustaining Beauty: Reflections from the Memoirs of Ninah May Holden Cummer, The Cummer Museum’s founder comes to life in this one-woman play created in partnership with Jacksonville Beach theater Players By the Sea. With assistance from museum Curatorial staff, the piece is written and performed by Barbara Colaciello, who spent a year in our archives researching Ninah. Learn more about this generous, forward-thinking woman on April 5 at 7pm. Admission to the play is just $5.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- 50 Favorites
- Art & Science
- Art Around Town
- Ask Anything
- Behind the Scenes
- Collector's Choice
- Cultural Connections
- Cummer Trivia
- DIY & Photo Challenges
- FOCUS Cummer
- Legacy Archives
- Museum Store
- Now & Then
- Special Events
- The TreeCup
- Up & Cummers
- Wordless Wednesday
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- A big #FF shout out to all of our great friends who’ve included us in their conversations! @johnmeeks1974 @Caroleknud @varick @FloridaMining 287 days ago
- The Sock Monkey has been a favorite toy for well over a century, but the iconic Sock Monkey emerged in… instagram.com/p/gBQjqbgYoV/ 305 days ago
- I hate to post the same kind of image two days in a row, but this was too pretty to pass up. instagram.com/p/f46Kk-gYt5/ 308 days ago
- Lunch, Lecture, & Tour at The Cummer – bit.ly/16ygoZH #FOCUSCummer 309 days ago
- Modern Dialect: American Paintings from the John and Susan Horseman Collection. #ModernDialect bit.ly/1gJ7SRq 309 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools