This Saturday, September 24th, is Smithsonian Magazine Museum Day. All subscribers to the magazine have the opportunity to print out a voucher and go to any participating museum. We look forward to seeing you all here this weekend!
We are pleased to announce that our 50th Golden Anniversary Ball on November 5, 2011, has sold out! We are grateful to all of our loyal members, donors and supporters who responded so enthusiastically to attend this very special evening. We are still getting calls about attending the Ball and if you would like to [...]
Just as a warning this is a long video, but it is definitely worth the time to hear Travis’s story.
Come see the faces of education in Jacksonville. This Tuesday evening, September 13 from 4-9pm, we will be hosting a Community Opening for One in Three: Lets Solve Our Dropout Crisis. As always, Tuesday night is FREE to the public thanks to The Players. Join us for an evening full of fun activities: Video Recording [...]
The Museum offers a free guided tour of the permanent collection every Tuesday at 7pm and every Sunday at 3pm.
Have you seen the exhibit, yet? It features artwork that celebrates the art, architecture, people, parks, river and landscape that make the Riverside Avondale neighborhood great. The Cummer partnered with Riverside Avondale Preservation to celebrate our wonderful neighborhood with this juried exhibition.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- 50 Favorites
- Art & Science
- Art Around Town
- Ask Anything
- Behind the Scenes
- Cultural Connections
- Cummer Trivia
- DIY & Photo Challenges
- FOCUS Cummer
- Legacy Archives
- Museum Store
- Now & Then
- Special Events
- The TreeCup
- Up & Cummers
- Wordless Wednesday
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- A big #FF shout out to all of our great friends who’ve included us in their conversations! @johnmeeks1974 @Caroleknud @varick @FloridaMining 117 days ago
- The Sock Monkey has been a favorite toy for well over a century, but the iconic Sock Monkey emerged in… instagram.com/p/gBQjqbgYoV/ 135 days ago
- I hate to post the same kind of image two days in a row, but this was too pretty to pass up. instagram.com/p/f46Kk-gYt5/ 138 days ago
- Lunch, Lecture, & Tour at The Cummer – bit.ly/16ygoZH #FOCUSCummer 139 days ago
- Modern Dialect: American Paintings from the John and Susan Horseman Collection. #ModernDialect bit.ly/1gJ7SRq 139 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools