As a part of our Cultural Fusion collaboration with other organizations around town, we are offering a discounted membership to all employees and members of the other organizations involved in…
On Tuesday, April 3, from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m., The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens invites you to the free, Community Opening our Richard Chamberlain exhibit: The Year of the Sheep an exhibition featuring the work of Richard Chamberlain, local artist, teacher and Vietnam Veteran.
Local artist and arts advocate Jim Draper, has recently undertaken a new project via Kickstarter, which will be showcased at The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens in the Spring of 2013. The final project will be a…
Cultural Fusion is a collaboration among Jacksonville’s arts and cultural organizations. The hope is that by banding together, our cultural organizations can bring innovative new ideas to the Jacksonville cultural scene.
A little gem of a school, Ortega Elementary, is located in the heart of Ortega. It’s just a short jaunt from The Cummer. This neighborhood school was established in 1923 but only recently because a museum magnet school.
The Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens has extended a special offer to members of The Cummer, through our Cultural Fusion partnership. Museum members can pay the same low, discounted rate for Zoo Fit classes that the Zoo members pay: $4.50 for drop-ins and $25 for a 10-walk pass.
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- 50 Favorites
- Art & Science
- Art Around Town
- Ask Anything
- Behind the Scenes
- Collector's Choice
- Cultural Connections
- Cummer Trivia
- DIY & Photo Challenges
- FOCUS Cummer
- Legacy Archives
- Museum Store
- Now & Then
- Special Events
- The TreeCup
- Up & Cummers
- Wordless Wednesday
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- A big #FF shout out to all of our great friends who’ve included us in their conversations! @johnmeeks1974 @Caroleknud @varick @FloridaMining 257 days ago
- The Sock Monkey has been a favorite toy for well over a century, but the iconic Sock Monkey emerged in… instagram.com/p/gBQjqbgYoV/ 275 days ago
- I hate to post the same kind of image two days in a row, but this was too pretty to pass up. instagram.com/p/f46Kk-gYt5/ 278 days ago
- Lunch, Lecture, & Tour at The Cummer – bit.ly/16ygoZH #FOCUSCummer 279 days ago
- Modern Dialect: American Paintings from the John and Susan Horseman Collection. #ModernDialect bit.ly/1gJ7SRq 279 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools