Local artist and arts advocate Jim Draper, has recently undertaken a new project via Kickstarter, which will be showcased at The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens in the Spring of 2013. The final project will be a…
Cultural Fusion is a collaboration among Jacksonville’s arts and cultural organizations. The hope is that by banding together, our cultural organizations can bring innovative new ideas to the Jacksonville cultural scene.
A little gem of a school, Ortega Elementary, is located in the heart of Ortega. It’s just a short jaunt from The Cummer. This neighborhood school was established in 1923 but only recently because a museum magnet school.
The Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens has extended a special offer to members of The Cummer, through our Cultural Fusion partnership. Museum members can pay the same low, discounted rate for Zoo Fit classes that the Zoo members pay: $4.50 for drop-ins and $25 for a 10-walk pass.
Today, the staff of The Cummer went on our second Cultural Connections field trip, to learn about the Clara White Mission.
The staff of the Museum will be taking quarterly field trips to different organizations around town. This will not only help to educate and enrich our staff , but will help build community partnerships that will…
Sign Up for our email Newsletter
- 50 Favorites
- Art & Science
- Art Around Town
- Ask Anything
- Behind the Scenes
- Cultural Connections
- Cummer Trivia
- DIY & Photo Challenges
- FOCUS Cummer
- Legacy Archives
- Museum Store
- Now & Then
- Special Events
- The TreeCup
- Up & Cummers
- Wordless Wednesday
Connect with Us
Leave Us A Review
@thecummermuseum On Twitter
- A big #FF shout out to all of our great friends who’ve included us in their conversations! @johnmeeks1974 @Caroleknud @varick @FloridaMining 115 days ago
- The Sock Monkey has been a favorite toy for well over a century, but the iconic Sock Monkey emerged in… instagram.com/p/gBQjqbgYoV/ 133 days ago
- I hate to post the same kind of image two days in a row, but this was too pretty to pass up. instagram.com/p/f46Kk-gYt5/ 136 days ago
- Lunch, Lecture, & Tour at The Cummer – bit.ly/16ygoZH #FOCUSCummer 137 days ago
- Modern Dialect: American Paintings from the John and Susan Horseman Collection. #ModernDialect bit.ly/1gJ7SRq 137 days ago
Powered by Twitter Tools