I have been in a very reflective place recently and have become vividly aware of the graciousness and huge generosity of so many who make The Cummer successful and wonderful and beautiful. I know we cannot say thank you enough for the contributions of volunteers, members, visitors, cultural partners, and trustees. How could we ever do this without you?!
- Here’s to docents who daily share with whole classes of children allowing them as individuals to make a connection to amazing art and gardens in a welcoming place.
- Here’s to trustees and board committee members who encourage and lead us toward our shared vision.
- Here’s to community partners that broaden our vision and strengthen our resolve to honor Mrs. Cummer’s desire “to create a Museum…for the benefit of all of the people of the City of Jacksonville.”*
- Here’s to individual volunteers, FOCUS Cummer, Council, Cummelia, and Up & Cummers who give time and creativity to raise funds and friends and “get the word out.”
- Here’s to visitors of all ages and interests who add life, energy and meaning to The Cummer.
- Here’s to our members, at all levels of giving as you can, who underwrite this great Cummer experience.
We are ever grateful for the power and depth of your generosity. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
*from Ninah M.H. Cummer’s Last Will and Testament