Call to Artists
The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is partnering with Folio Weekly to present the Folio Weekly Invitational Artist Exhibition. This juried exhibition will be displayed at The Cummer from August 24 – December 2, 2012 and will showcase local artists.
Artists are invited to submit original works of art (paintings, photographs, works on paper, sculptures, mixed media). Official guidelines are below.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Submissions are welcome beginning May 21 through June 10.
- Artists are encouraged to submit no more than three works for consideration.
- Works are not to exceed 6ft high x 4ft wide and must have hanging hardware installed.
- Digital images of the completed work of art must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Slides, hard copies or in-person deliveries will not be accepted.
- Submissions must be accompanied with artist information: email/mail/phone and title/dimensions/media/date for each work of art.
- Artists will be responsible for transporting the selected artwork to and from The Cummer in advance of the exhibition opening.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the exhibition’s jury. Not all submissions will be accepted for exhibition. Only works that meet the above guidelines will be considered.
- For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Exhibition Sponsored by: Haskell